Due to the increasing demand for our service, WRKD expands internationally to Germany. For our fast-growing company, we are looking for a new Online Marketer (native German) who can create our German content. Do you have a commercial talent and a sharp pen? Do you have a feeling for storytelling? The position as Online Marketer might be of interest to you!
About our company
WRKD started in May 2018 with the aim of creating more transparency in the financial sector. More than 10,000 companies have already used our service, and we work together with hundreds of administration and accountancy firms in the Netherlands and Belgium and soon also in Germany.
Our goal is to make it easier for entrepreneurs and individuals to find a lasting relationship with a financial specialist. By mapping the wishes and needs of our customers, we match the customer with the most suitable financial in our large network of accountants and administrative offices (Steuerberater) in Germany.
As an Online Marketer you are responsible for all the German content including blogs, articles, landing pages and social media posts. You will create, monitor, analyze and further optimize the SEO part of our website for our German relations and customers. You work closely with the WRKD marketing team and act as a sparring partner for our SEA campaigns. Are you an enthusiastic and social team player, are you completely at home with writing appealing German texts? Then you may be the ideal candidate.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience;
- At least a bachelor's degree in a marketing related study;
- You are a native German speaker (C1 level) and conversational in English;
- You possess excellent spelling and grammar skills;
- You are experienced with B2B-marketing;
- You have a very good knowledge of SEO when writing texts;
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Ads;
- A competitive salary and a modern workplace near Aachen / Heerlen (with a nice view!);
- Good secondary employment conditions;
- An informal working atmosphere in an enthusiastic team;
- A positive working culture – we enjoy working together, and we like to celebrate our successes together.
Do you think you are the perfect candidate for this position? We are looking forward to your application with a CV and motivation letter. Contact us via email@example.com.